Monday, January 11, 2010

Take a step back.

Sometimes I wonder If my life is real.
Some of the incidents that occur in my life just do not make sense.I suppose that is reality for you.I just feel so disconnected with the world.Watching the news and seeing everything that is happening in the world,then looking at my own life and realizing what I am going through is nothing compared to some of the obstacles others are having to face.I think it's just easy for each one of us to pretend that what we are going through is more severe,or important than the rest of the populations.Maybe,This is why we have such a difficult time keeping order within society.We all want to be heard,but it's impossible for each one of us to give our opinion on current events.
I just think we all should take a step back from our life,and our life events,and look around us...
Life is beautiful,and if you spend your entire lifetime worrying about you,and only you,then your life will be just one big complex mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment