Monday, January 2, 2012

I am back.

So, I have decided to start writing in this blog again.
I know I have neglected my blog a lot, but I am determined to do a better job.


Anyway, so many changes have occurred in the past year or so. Since it is the new year, (2012 HOLLAAAA) I feel it to be necessary to reflect back on 2011.
I would love to say that this year was amazing, but unfortunately, it was far from that. It would take too long to write out everything, and I am sure that would not be very entertaining... So let's just say that it was filled with drama, tears, deaths, heartbreak, and sadness. Oh god, that sounds a bit dramatic. I may be a bit of a baby, but I am not exaggerating when I say that this year was hard.
I am not sad to say goodbye to 2011.
2012 holds so much for me.
  • Graduating High School
  • Moving away from my family
  • Turning eighteen
  • Hopefully, growing as a person.
I only have a little less than five months left of high school, I could not be more excited for school to be over with.

2012 NEW YEARS RESOLUTION:
My one and only resolution, to be happy.
Simple enough, right?
I have faith in this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment